STATEHOUSE - State Rep. Tony Cook (R-Cicero) will play host to a series of public meetings this fall to gather input and suggestions for new laws prior to the 2018 legislative session.
Cook will gather input and discuss issues affecting local communities. He said the meetings will be informal discussions with no set agenda, and attendees are welcome to come and go at their convenience.
Cook will host six meetings across House District 32 including:
· 8:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Sept. 18, at the Jim Dandy Restaurant in Tipton;
· 8:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Sept. 25, at the Cicero Coffee Company in Cicero;
· 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Oct. 5, at Ricker's Convenience Store in Sheridan;
· 10:30 a.m. to noon Oct. 9, at Ivanhoe's Restaurant in Upland;
· 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Oct. 11, Johnson's BP Gas Station in Gaston; and
· 9:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. Oct. 12, at Titus Bakery in Westfield.
For more information, call Cook's legislative office at 317-232-9678 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.