University of Utah Announces Fall 2021 Dean’s List
The University of Utah congratulates more than 9,600 students who were named to the Fall 2021 Dean’s List.
- Priya Patel of Carmel whose major is listed as Business Administration BS
- Erin Doyle of Westfield whose major is listed as Environmental & Sustain Std BS and Political Science HBS
- Ryan Zeh of Carmel whose major is listed as Undeclared Pre Medicine BA
- Savanna Jensen of Fishers whose major is listed as Theatre BFA
- Truman Henderson of Salt Lake City whose major is listed as Philosophy BS
About the U The University of Utah, located in Salt Lake City in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, is the flagship institution of higher learning in Utah. Founded in 1850, it serves over 32,000 students from across the U.S. and the world. With over 100 major subjects at the undergraduate level and more than 90 major fields of study at the graduate level, including law and medicine, the university prepares students to live and compete in the global workplace. In 2019, the university was selected as a new member of the Association of American Universities-an invitation-only, prestigious group of 65 leading research institutions marked by excellence in academic expertise and research impact, student success, and securing resources in support of core missions. Known for its proximity to seven world-class ski resorts within 40 minutes of campus, the U encourages an active, holistic lifestyle, innovation and collaborative thinking to engage students, faculty, and business leaders.