Meeting Notes: Hamilton County Board of Zoning Appeals – North District 05/25/2022
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 7 p.m.
One Hamilton County Square, Suite 306, Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Hamilton County Commissioners’ Courtroom, County Council Chambers, First Floor, Hamilton County Government & Judicial Center, Noblesville, Indiana
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Quorum
- Approval of Minutes – February 23, 2022
- Old Business: Nothing to present.
- New Business:
- NBZA-S.U.-0003-05-2022 Special Use Public Hearing
- Concerning: Permitting an equestrian riding lessons business to operate as a Special Use in an A-2 Agricultural District.
- Location: 21911 Riverwood Avenue, Noblesville, White River Township, Hamilton County
- Zoning: A-2
- Property Size: 4.95 acres
- Owners: Robin Brenner
- Director’s Report:
- Legal Counsel Report:
- Next BZA Meeting – Wednesday, June 22, 2022