Monday, November 22, 2021
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Carmel City Hall Council Chambers, 2nd Flr., 1 Civic Sq., Carmel, IN 46032
• This In-Person meeting will be on Carmel TV and livestreamed on http://carmelin.new.swagit.com/views/1
• The meeting will be audio recorded and minutes taken by the BZA Secretary
• The recordings will be available via Laserfiche online
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
D. Declaration of Quorum
E. Approval of Minutes and Findings of Facts of Previous Meetings
F. Communications, Bills, and Expenditures
G. Reports, Announcements, Legal Counsel Report, and Department Concerns
1. BZA Rules of Procedure and voting method
2. 2022 BZA Calendar Dates & Deadlines
H. Public Hearings
(UV) Helen Coffee Shop Walk Up Window.
The applicant seeks the following use variance approval:
1. Docket No. PZ-2021-00172 UV UDO Section 2.35 Permitted Uses, Use Variance requested for Restaurant with Walk Up Window. The site is located at 211 W. Main St., at Monon and Main – South. It is zoned C2/Mixed Use. Filed by Sandra Newkirk, owner.
(SUA) Faith Apostolic Church Expansion.
The applicant seeks the following special use amendment approval for a building addition and site improvements:
2. Docket No. PZ-2021-00175 SUA UDO Section 2.07 Institutional Special Use for Church/Temple/Place of Worship. The site is located at 1212 E. 116th St. It is zoned R1/Residence and SFHA/Special Flood Hazard Area. Filed by Jim Shinaver of Nelson & Frankenberger LLC on behalf of Faith Apostolic Church.
I. New Business
J. Old Busines