Sheridan Community Schools Board of School Trustees
Regular November Meeting
Monday, Nov. 8, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
Location: Sheridan High School
24185 Hinesley Road, Sheridan, Indiana 46069
This meeting is a meeting of the School Board in public for the purpose of conducting school corporation business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. There will be time for public participation as indicated on the Agenda.
Agenda: Regular November Meeting
1. Quorum Determination
2. Call to Order, Pledge
3. Agenda Revisions
4. Sheridan Showcase
5. Consent Agenda
• Minutes of the 10/18/2021 Special Board Meeting
• November Docket
6. Personnel, Mary Roberson
7. Old Business
8. New Business
• Accept Donations
• Obsolete Equipment
• 2022-2023 School Calendar
• Hearing on Lease
• Additional Appropriation Hearing
• Resolution Authorizing Execution of Lease Agreement
• Additional Appropriation Resolution
• Resolution Assigning Construction Bids and Contracts to Building Corporation, Once Received
• Resolution Approving First Amendment and First Supplement to Master Disclosure Undertaking and Issuing Bonds
• Resolution Approving Amended and Restated Post Issuance Compliance Procedures
9. Superintendent Report, Mary Roberson
10. Opportunity for Public to Address the Board
11. Board Member Comments
12. Next Meeting: Regular December Meeting – Dec. 13, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
Notice: Sheridan High School is fully accessible. Any person requiring further accommodations should contact the Superintendent of Schools at the Central Office (317-758-4172).