Agenda / Regular School Board Meeting
Educational Services Center Board Room
18025 River Road, Noblesville, Indiana
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
The items on this agenda are being addressed with the best interests of
Noblesville Schools’ students as the prime consideration.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Moment of Silence
Approval of the minutes of the minutes of the October 5, 2021 work session, the minutes of the October 5, 2021 executive session, the minutes of the October 8, 2021 special session, and the minutes of the October 26, 2021 regular board meeting.
- NHS Marching Millers
- Fall Athletics / Noblesville High School
- Hare Teachers of the Month / Hinkle Creek Elementary School
- Building Spotlight / Hinkle Creek Elementary School Jack Lawrence, Principal
- Building Spotlight / Noble Crossing Elementary School Pat Haney, Principal
IV. PUBLIC COMMENT
The board provides an opportunity for members of the public to address the board pursuant to Policy 0167.3 Public Participation at Board Meeting
By single motion, the board approves/adopts the following items or actions which reflect application of Board Policy and Indiana Code. Any items marked “Consent” may be moved from the list at the option of a board member or the superintendent and acted on separately.
- Contracts, Agreements, and Sponsorships
- Salary Adjustments / Classified Staff and Administrative Staff
By individual motions, the board approves/adopts the following items or actions which reflect application of Board Policy and Indiana Code.
- Course Updates 2022-2023 / Noblesville High School
- Course Additions 2022-2023 / Noblesville High School
- Pepsi Co. Contract
- Resolution to Transfer Scholarships to the Noblesville Schools Education Foundation
- Items Deemed Surplus, Obsolete, or Worthless
- Policy Adoption
VII. POLICY CONSIDERATION
- Policy 0100, Definitions
- Policy 6250, Required ADM Counts for the Purpose of State Funding and Verification of Residency for Membership
- Policy 8510, Wellness
- Policy 8606, Bus Drivers and Cellular Telephone Use
VIII. COMMITTEE REPORTS
Board members may present reports of their committee activities.
The school board president asks for a motion to adjourn.