Local Students Named on Ohio University Fall Dean’s List
More than 5,000 students qualified for the fall semester 2021 Dean’s List at Ohio University, including main and regional campuses.
The dean’s list includes the following Hamilton County students:
- College of Arts and Sciences student Ashlynn Gauze of Noblesville
- College of Business student Amanda Warren of Fishers
- Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education student Morgan Croaning of Carmel
- College of Health Sciences and Professions student Sydney Longstreth of Carmel
- College of Health Sciences and Professions student Nicole Powers of Carmel
- College of Health Sciences and Professions student Halli Siwik of Fishers
- Honors Tutorial College student Skylar Kellogg of Indianapolis
Over 40 states were represented on the Dean’s List, including: Arizona, Connecticut, California, Florida, Illinois, Rhode Island, Texas and Ohio. Students also represented Ireland, India, China, Oman and Switzerland. OHIO students must earn at least a 3.5 grade point average for the semester with a schedule of classes totaling at least 15 hours, 12 of which were taken for letter grades, to achieve this distinction.