Meeting Notes: Sheridan Community Schools Board of School Trustees
Date of Meeting: March 28, 2022
Meeting Date/Time: Mon., March 28, 2022, 6:30 p.m.
Location: Sheridan High School Library/Media Center
24185 Hinesley Road, Sheridan, Ind. 46069
During the Hearing on the Amendment to the Lease, public input on whether the lease term contained in the Agreement is “fair and reasonable” for the construction or improvements being made.
The Special Board meeting is a meeting of the School Board in public for the purpose of conducting school corporation business and is not to be considered a public community meeting.
Agenda: Special Board Meeting
- Quorum Determination
- Call to Order, Pledge
- Agenda Revisions
- Consent Agenda
- Minutes of the March 14, 2022 Regular and Executive Session Meeting and Work Session on March 21, 2022
- Personnel, Mary Roberson
- Hearing on Amendment to Lease
- Resolution Authorizing Execution of Amendment to Lease
- Resolution Reapproving Building Corporation
- Resolution Second Supplement to Master Continuing Disclosure Undertaking
- Approve Bid from RL Turner for Base Bid and Alternates 3, 5 and 6 – Pending Financing
- Next Meeting: Regular April Meeting, April 18, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.