Meeting Notes Hamilton Heights School Corporation Board 04-20-22
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Regular Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
Hamilton Heights Student Activity Center Board Room
420 W. North St., Arcadia, IN 46030
Pledge of Allegiance
Call to Order: Julie Davis, President
- March 16, 2022, Regular Meeting
Curriculum / Board Information and Policy Updates – Derek Arrowood
- Textbook Adoption (motion)
- Elementary School Math
- High School AP European History
- 2022 Summer School – Learning Loss Programs (ESSER) (motion)
Business and Operations – Kristin McCarty
- March 2022 Financials
- Athletic Training Services (motion)
- Transportation Dept (motion)
- 2022 Bus Replacement
- Surplus Equipment
- Facilities Update
- Accounts Payable 1 2 3 4 5 and Payroll Claims 1 2 3 (motion)
- Personnel report: (motion)
- Separation(s) from Service
- Conference request(s) / report(s)
- Requests: (motion)
- High School Girls Soccer Head Coach Travis Kauffman requests permission to take the Girls Soccer Team via mini-bus to Anderson University for soccer team camp from July 21-23, 2022.
- High School Cheer Coach Amanda Engle requests permission to take the Cheerleading Squad to Purdue University for a team camp on June 6 – 9, 2022.
- Middle School Principal Bret Bailey requests permission to take 8th graders to Washington, DC via chartered bus from May 27 -June 1, 2022.
Next scheduled meeting: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.