Carmel Board of Zoning Appeals: 2-28-2022
Mon., Feb. 28, 2022
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Carmel City Hall Council Chambers, 2nd Flr., 1 Civic Sq., Carmel, IN 46032
- This In-Person meeting will be on Carmel TV and livestreamed on http://carmelin.new.swagit.com/views/1
- The meeting will be audio recorded and minutes taken by the BZA Secretary
- The recordings will be available via Laserfiche online
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Declaration of Quorum
- Approval of Minutes and Findings of Facts of Previous Meetings
- Communications, Bills, and Expenditures
- Reports, Announcements, Legal Counsel Report, and Department Concerns
- BZA Rules of Procedure suspension request regarding public notice mailings: Notices of public hearing for the VOWC Gas Station Appeal were mailed out by the Petitioner via regular mail 21 days prior to the meeting (when Certificate of Mailing is required), and then they were mailed out again via Certificate of Mailing but that was done 10 days prior to the meeting instead of the required 21 days prior.
- Public Hearings
- (A) Docket No. PZ-2022-00002 A: VOWC Gas Station Appeal.
The applicant seeks to appeal the 12/9/21 Determination Letter written by the Carmel Dept. of Community Services Director. The site is located at 2425 Harleston St. (part of Block B in Village of WestClay subdivision Section 6003-B). It is zoned Village of WestClay PUD/Planned Unit Development. Filed by Brenwick TND Communities LLC and Indy Holdings LLC, applicants.
- New Business
- Old Busines