Gov. Holcomb Makes Appointments to Various Boards and Commissions
A Noblesville woman and three people from Carmel were appointed by Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb to serve on various boards and commissions.
Melissa Justice of Noblesville, the chief trust officer with The Arc of Indiana Master Trust, was reappointed to the ABLE Board of Directors for a term that ends March 31, 2026. Carmel’s Gordon Homes, Jr., a financial planner and special care planner with WestPoint Financial Group was also appointed to that board. His term will also end March 31, 2026.
Cathy Langham of Carmel, who is president and CEO of Langham Logistics, was appointed to the Board of Trustees of Indiana University for a term that ends June 30, 2025.
Anne Valentine of Carmel, chief of staff for Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch, was reappointed to the Indiana Arts Commission for a term ending June 30, 2025.
The governor made two other reappointments to the ABLE Board of Directors, with all terms ending March 31, 2026:
- Jason Breaux (Indianapolis), financial advisor with Edward Jones
- Anastasia Demos-Mills (Indianapolis), attorney with Demos Mills Law
The governor made three other reappointments to the Indiana Arts Commission, to a term ending June 30, 2025:
- David Haist (Culver), former COO of Do It Best Corp. and former chair of the board of Parkview Health
- Walter Knabe (Indianapolis), renowned Hoosier artist
- Laurie Burns McRobbie (Bloomington), former first lady of Indiana University
The governor also made one new appointment to the commission, to a term ending June 30, 2025:
- Rena Bradley (Fort Wayne), community development director for Bridge of Grace
The governor made four reappointments to the, to a term ending March 1, 2026:
- Colonel Marjorie Courtney (Greenwood), INARNG (Retired)
- Brigadier General Ronald Henry (Knightstown), INARNG (Retired)
- Master Sergeant Donivan Mahuron (Salem), INARNG (Retired)
- Colonel Timothy R. Warrick (Linton), INARNG (Retired)
The governor also made one new appointment to the State Armory Board, to a term ending March 1, 2026:
- Brigadier General Michael Kiefer (Indianapolis), INARNG (Retired)