Meeting Notes: Noblesville Schools Board of School Trustees Special Session 06-15/2022
June 1, 2022 | | Local News
Educational Services Center Board Room
18025 River Road, Noblesville, Indiana
Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 6 p.m.
The items on this agenda are being addressed with the best interests of Noblesville Schools’ students as the prime consideration.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Public Comment
- The board provides an opportunity for members of the public to address the board with current meeting agenda items only, pursuant to Policy 0167.3 Public Participation at Board Meeting
- By single motion, the board approves/adopts the following items or actions which reflect application of Board Policy and Indiana Code. Any items marked “Consent” may be moved from the list at the option of a board member or the superintendent and acted on separately.
- By individual motions, the board approves/adopts the following items or actions which reflect application of Board Policy and Indiana Code.
- Approval of Superintendent and Contract
- Additional Appropriation 2022 Budget
- Policy Adoption
- The school board president asks for a motion to adjourn.