Westfield Chamber to Host Young Professionals Leadership Summit
The Westfield Young Professionals Council has created a one-of-a-kind leadership summit for Young Professionals across Hamilton County. The conference is open to anyone who lives or works in Hamilton County that is looking to sharpen their skills, network, and grow personally and professionally.
The $60 all-inclusive cost per person includes, leadership training and materials, lunch, snacks, and a ticket to the post conference networking happy hour.
Here is the tentative schedule, which is subject to change without notice:
- 9 – 9:45 a.m. – Attendee Check-In
- 9:45 – 10 a.m. – Young Processional Council Welcome
- 10 – 11:15 a.m. – Opening Speaker, Josh Orendi
- 11:20 – 12 p.m. – Networking Lunch (Presented by Indiana Members Credit Union)
- 12:15 – 1 p.m. – Six Breakout Session Options
- 1:15 – 2 p.m. – Repeat Six Breakout Session Options
- 2:15 – 3:30 p.m. – Closing Keynote Speaker, Rebecca Fleetwood Hession
- 3:30 – 3:45 p.m. – Closing Remarks & Young Professionals Council Review
- 4:00 – 6 p.m. – Post Conference Happy Hour at Grand Junction Brewing Co. (Presented by Community First Bank of Indiana)
Breakout Sessions options:
- 6 Steps to a Successful Business; Presenter Chris Beavers
- Philanthropy Involvement; Presenter Jenna Seila (Sponsored by Westfield Welcome)
- Professional Branding; Presenter Adenike Makinde
- Retirement Planning; Presenter Jason Van Skike
- Uncommon Leadership for the New Reality; Presenter/Author Ed Chaffin
- To Buy or Not to Buy a Home; Presenters Janelle Campbell & Thea Snelly (Sponsored by the Zulu Group | Keller Williams Realty)
The Westfield Chamber Young Professionals Council have several ways for your company to be involved in the upcoming Leadership Summit. Not only can you send staff to the event, but you can also become a sponsor. Sponsorship opportunities range from $200 – $3,500. To view all of the sponsorship levels, click on the link below.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.