Party at Lacy Building, Seed Swap, Sneaker Convention, Savor Noblesville and More
Attend an all-ages benefit with live music at The Lacy Building in downtown Noblesville, and find more live music at an array of venues, take in a comedy show, visit the Indianapolis Home Show, take a pony ride, experience a seed swap and a sneak convention and more in our list of 25 things to do this weekend and beyond:
1. Enjoy live music with Jason Salyers at 7 p.m. today, Craig Thurston on Feb. 3 and Tay Bronson on Feb. 4 at Primeval Brewing in downtown Noblesville.
2. Hear live music with My Yellow Rickshaw from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. today at 1205 Distillery North in Westfield.
3. Experience The 78’s live music at 7 p.m. today at The Boathouse Kitchen & Swan Dive in Cicero.
4. Come party at The Lacy Building on Logan Street on the north side of the Hamilton County Courthouse Square in downtown Noblesville with all ages welcome for DitchWeed at The Lacy, 6:30 p.m. today and music by Ditchweed Acoustic Project, with donation items to Living Water Outreach.
5. Head south for decorating ideas while discovering the latest trends, and tour the Centerpiece Home, created by Custom Container Builders with shipping containers, with pool and pool house made of containers, meet design expert Mina Starslak on Saturday, explore four mini barns being transformed into backyard bungalows and hundreds of vendors at the Indianapolis Home Show, today through Sunday at the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center in Indianapolis.
6. Check out the comedians at The Brick Room Comedy Club, featuring host Patrick McDaniel, special guest Mookie Harris, musical guest Kelli Ray Yates and stand up Daryl Hollonquest Jr, character guests by Mariah Davison, Holly Brooke and Jonathan Pfendler at 8 p.m. today; and Carter Dougherty and headliner Ossia Dwyer on Saturday at the downtown Noblesville Maple Avenue club, with tickets $10 at thebrickroom.cc.
7. Party with The Doo! from 9 p.m. to midnight today at Ale Emporium in Fishers.
8. Westfield Winter Farmers Market is 9 a.m. to noon Saturdays, through April 1 at West Fork Westfield Event Center on East 191st Street.
9. Enjoy pony rides, chili, a hot chocolate bar and live music from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at Urban Vines Winery & Brewery in Westfield.
10. Try out Fishers Parks’ mobile skatepark noon to 2 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Fishers AgriPark on Florida Road, with required registration at playfishers.com
11. Join the fifth annual Central Indiana Seed Swap from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Hamilton County 4-H Fairgrounds in Noblesville.
12. Attend the Central Kicks Sneaker Convention at 1 p.m. Sunday at the Hamilton County 4-H Fairgrounds in Noblesville.
13. Enjoy live music with The Juan Douglas Trio 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday at Spencer Farm Winery in Noblesville.
14. Put on your cowboy hat and boots and head to Joe’s Grille in Westfield for Country Summer band live from 9 p.m. to midnight Saturday.
15. Auditions for Hamilton County Theatre’s Guild’s The Belfry Theatre production of “The Great Gatsby,” directed by Andrea Odle, are 6:30 p.m. Sunday and Monday at Arts for Lawrence’s Theater at the Fort in Indianapolis, for the March 17-26 show, with more info at thebelfrytheatre.com
16. Help raise money for North Elementary during the annual Savor Noblesville fundraiser — a premier food event supporting the North PTO — at 6 p.m. Feb. 2 at Mill Top Banquet and Conference Center in Noblesville.
17. Experience Music Bingo from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays at The Boathouse Kitchen & Swan Drive in Cicero
18. Experience Turntable Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. Thursdays at Primeval Brewing in downtown Noblesville.
19. Enjoy live music of Craig Thurston the first and third Thursdays beginning in February.
20. Learn about beekeeping during a Pop Up Beekeeping 101 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Feb. 4 at Fishers AgriPark, with no registration required.
21. See the story of Anne Frank come to life in “The Diary of Anne Frank” Feb. 10-25 Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre in Carmel.
22. Make plans to attend the Galentine’s Goddess Brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 12 at The Lacy Arts Building in downtown Noblesville, with tickets $45 each, includes waffle bar, mimosa bar, juice bar, book bingo, activities, goddess crowns and more.
23. Enjoy a night under the sea at The Attic Theatre’s production of “The Little Mermaid” musical Feb. 16-18 at The Ivy Tech Auditorium in Noblesville.
24. Save the date: The Boys & Girls Club of Noblesville’s 37th annual Auxiliary Auction, Mardi Gras Charity Ball, is 6:30 p.m. Feb. 18 at Harbour Trees Golf Club, with a live and silent auction, and $175 tickets available in advance. For information, visit bgcni.org or call the club at 317-773-4372.
25. Experience Dr. Seuss’s “The Cat in the Hat” Feb. 28 and March 4 at Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre in Carmel.
Save the date: Noblesville Schools Education Foundation’s Miller-Palooza is 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. March 10 at the Embassy Suite in Noblesville, with $125 tickets, sponsorships available, dress casual Noblesville school spirit, and featuring Dueling Pianos from Felix and Fingers. To donate to silent auction, email [email protected]
Contact Betsy Reason at [email protected]